Journey-person Electrician at Muddy York Electric

Journey-person Electrician

Toronto, ON

We're a market-focused, client-driven, and solution savvy organization. We strive to deliver value, services, and results that exceed expectations, every project, every time. The work we do is mostly 90% Commercial working in the GTA the other 10% is Service.


We are looking to add more Journey-person Electrician's to the team!

Salary: $35.00-$40.00 per hour






Job Requirements:


Join our team - Apply Now